What's the difference between Gel Polish and regular Nail polish?
What if I am not a Nail Tech, Can I Apply Gel Polish at home? It takes little practice to apply your own Gel Nail Polish, you should follow the instruction provided and check out our Troubleshooting Tutorial. It's fun, inexpensive and virtually anyone can do it!
Gel Polish is applied like a Nail Polish over the natural nails and then cured under a Lamp, widely know as a Gel Polish Manicure.This can be done easily at home. Gel Polish goes on like a Nail Polish
- Gel Color: The cost of the polish is about $9 per bottle.
- Top and Base Coat: A base coat and top coat $9 each
- UV lamp: Gel polish cures under an LED or UV lamp, it wont work without one of these. Curing Lamps on our website range from $35 - $140 Click here to find out which lamp is best for you.
- Acrylic Polymers, Builder Gels Accessories.
- More, Cleansing Wipes, Remover, File.
We supply Gel Polish to Salons across Australia and NZ.
- We are customer focused and believe that success comes from a strong commitment by insisting on quality products.
- More importantly, to ensure that the products you ordered reach you quickly - we strive to ship every order purchased before 12pm on the same day. In most cases you canreceive your order the next day by selecting the Express post option. Now that's a good reason to place your order today.
Gel Nail Polish | Gel Nails | Temperature Colour Changing Gel Nail Polish | Nail Lamps | Accessories | Weekly Nail Polish | Glow in the Dark Nail Polish | Bluesky Distributor | Nail Art | Builder Gel & Acrylic Supplies | Gel Nail Polish Tutoriols | Bluesky Gel is located in Melbourne's South East suburbs and operates Australia Wide | Contact